It’s that most wonderful time of the year!
A time for giving, a time for family and friends, maybe a time to relax and enjoy a break.
And possibly a time we lose track of our budget.
However you get to spend the festive season, make sure that your spending doesn’t impact on you for the next 12 months.
- Keep your budget on track – or at least have a plan to get back to it in the new year
- Book a Home Loan Health Check with a Zobel Consultant to make sure you have the most suitable product for your budget
- Keep your repayments steady. Even though interest rates may have fallen, keeping your repayments the same will ensure you stay ahead
- If possible round up your repayment amount, you’ll be surprised how a slight increase can impact on your home loan term.
- Look at your repayment frequency, changing from monthly to fortnightly can help you pay your loan off quicker.
We still have appointments available leading up to the Christmas break. No matter where you live, there is a Zobel Loan Consultant ready to assist you.
Check out our contact page for more information on how to call or email Brad in Adelaide, Alison in the Adelaide Hills, Graham in Murray Bridge, Mat in Whyalla, Chris or Mick in Naracoorte and Travis or Simon in Mount Gambier.
You can also call our toll free number to find a consultant nearest you 1300 068 940