Contents Insurance for Renters

Protect your belongings if you live in a rental property from loss or damage from insured events such as theft, fire and storm.

Renter’s Insurance Enquiry

Getting the right cover for your contents while you live in somebody else’s property is easy with Allianz Contents Insurance for renters through Zobel Insurance.

If you are renting, have you considered how much it would cost to replace all the contents in your home if they were destroyed by fire or storm? Or in the event of theft or burglary? Allianz can help you protect your belongings from loss or damage caused by insured events such as fire, theft and storm.

Call Zobel Insurance on 08 8725 5844 to get a quote now.

This is a summary only. For full details of the terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, please refer to the Home Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

To review the Key Facts Sheets available for Home Contents cover, click here.


If you purchased home insurance before  18 November 2019 , please refer to the relevant, Classic Home, Prestige, Product Disclosure Statement and any applicable supplementary PDS and Buildings or Contents Key Fact Sheet/s.


Zobel Insurance (SA) Pty Ltd ABN 17 619 757 621 AR No. 1256902 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available from the Zobel website. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.