Renter’s Insurance

Renter’s Insurance Enquiry

As a tenant in a rental property, it’s sometimes hard to know what you need to cover and what you don’t. You might want to consider contents cover for your personal belongings and any items you’re legally responsible for under your lease agreement.

Getting the appropriate cover for your contents in somebody else’s property doesn’t have to be difficult. Our Renter’s insurance makes it easy for you to protect your belongings from loss or damage due to a range of events such as theft, fire and storm.

Call Zobel Insurance on 08 8725 5844 to get a quote now.

This is a summary only. For full details of the terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, please refer to the Classic Home Insurance and Prestige Home Insurance Product Disclosure Statements (PDS).

To review the Key Facts Sheets available for Home Contents cover, click here.


Zobel Insurance (SA) Pty Ltd ABN 17 619 757 621 AR No 1256902 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708 (“Allianz”).

We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available here Classic Home Insurance & Prestige Home Insurance. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. We will also be reimbursed by Allianz for marketing costs incurred by us to promote its products. This is capped at a percentage of the premium on Renter’s policies arranged by us for Allianz (or renewed with Allianz) in the previous 12 month period. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.